Monday, June 26, 2017

A Taste Of My World

Hi Everyone!

My name is Christina Thomas. I'm 30 years old and live in Albany, Oregon. I was raised to love the outdoors by growing up in the country. My life revolves around my adventures! I snowboard, hike, backpack, kayak... pretty much anything outside, I'm involved in.

My love of the wild has led me to further my education. I am currently attending LBCC to obtain an associate's degree in Business. I then plan to continue my education at OSU for a bachelor's degree in Marketing. I would absolutely love to be able to market the gear I use on my year round adventures!

Although enrolling in a media class was not a requirement in my goals, I chose to expand my knowledge on this subject for obvious reasons... marketing is all about media. I am very excited to learn about blogging and how media effects our society today.

Stay tuned and watch me as I grow on my adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment